Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Changes: New Paths, New Friends, New Life

CHANGES: NEW PATHS, NEW FRIENDS, NEW LIFE...
Stepping out of our comfort zone can certainly be a major challenge for some of us. Moving across town or relocating to a new state is definitely not an easy task but the rewards and benefits from accepting these challenges and taking these risks can be great. Recently, I’d moved from New York to Iowa and it’s been one of the best decisions I’d ever made. In so many ways I still feel as though I’m on my walkabout, at age 54 still growing, still learning. – Randolph Randy Camp
*(photo: Author Randolph Randy Camp with daughter Randie at Gray's Lake, Des Moines, Iowa, September 2015)
More at http://www.goodreads.com/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment