Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Mind Power

One of the hardest things to do in this world is trying to stay positive while negativity is all around you. As we approach the new year, I will try my best to keep a positive outlook on life, in spite of all the daily headlines and lead stories on the TV evening news that, too often, focuses on the dark side of humans. No, it’s not easy to maintain a positive attitude, especially when the media continually feeds us negative junk every few minutes.
A mental technique in which I’ve been using for quite awhile now is to think about those positive stories that highlights the human spirit but rarely makes the news. I truly believe that there are certainly more positive people in this world than negative ones, and that for every negative story which makes the news there are plenty of positive stories that goes unnoticed. So therefore, every time I hear a negative news story I try to think about stories such as the girl who goes to the soup kitchen to eat just so that her mother has enough food at home to feed the rest of the kids.
No, it’s definitely not easy but I hope that all of you will stay positive, or at least, give it your best shot as we go forward into the new year 2015. – Randolph Randy Camp
More at http://www.goodreads.com/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment