Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Keep It Simple

As some of you already know, I grew up in rural Spotsylvania County, Virginia and sometimes my brothers and I were blessed during the Holiday Season to get a handful of hard candy and a few shelled nuts as gifts, which were presented to us in a brown lunch bag with an occasional apple or an orange on Christmas morning.
Still to this day, hazelnuts are my favorite Holiday nuts, and I was very blessed this year with fresh roasted hazelnuts from my dear friend Karen and raw hazelnuts from my daughter Randie. No, it doesn’t take much to make me happy, and this Holiday Season was extra special because I was given something that touched a deeper part of me.
Yep, that’s me, the country boy from Spotsylvania County who loves hazelnuts and life’s simple things. Have a Wonderful 2015 Everyone! – Randolph Randy Camp
More at http://www.goodreads.com/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment