Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Saturday, January 3, 2015

No Easy Roads

Looking back on the past year it really allowed me to see a deeper part of myself. When you really want something you'd be surprise to find out the sacrifices you're willing to make to achieve that particular goal. As a non-traditional college student (at age 53) and an Air Force Veteran, my last few semesters were really rough, as I dealt with financial hardships among other personal things. But, I'm determined to continue on and persevere in the new year ahead.
Click the LINK below to read and hear WBFO Reporter Eileen Buckley's full report on my recent struggles as an older college student and military Veteran. - Randolph Randy Camp
http://news.wbfo.org/post/local-veteran-struggles-re-educate-himself 

No comments:

Post a Comment