Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

USING YOUR DOWN TIME

USING YOUR DOWN TIME...

As I was digging through a box of old papers, I ran across a few handwritten notes from years ago while I was out in the field in Japan and Korea.
Seeing those notes made me think about how precious and rare it was when we actually had "down time". And because it was so rare we would use it wisely. For me, that meant putting my thoughts on paper. Sometimes I couldn't find a piece of scratch paper so I would write short notes on a piece of cardboard or anything else I could find out in the field.
For all of you women and men still serving in the military, may God bless and watch over you and bring you back safely. And please take full advantage of any down time that comes your way.
By the way, those little notes I used to jot down years ago are now my novels today. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your down time. - Randolph Randy Camp
Learn more at http://www.goodreads.com/randolphcamp 


No comments:

Post a Comment