Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Monday, October 20, 2014

Student of Life

As some of you already know, I attend college here in New York. But what you probably don’t know about me is that I consider my best classes the ones off-campus, the ones happening every day in the parks and on the metro.
One of my best classes is when I’m riding the metro and I’m observing the people around me. And another favorite class is when I’m walking through this tranquil city park, just a short distance from the campus, and a few of the regulars (the homeless, panhandlers, and the cigarette peddlers) wave hello to me and invite me to sit down for a brief chat.
Yes, indeed, the conversations and discussions we have with everyday people can be just as educational, engaging and interesting as those within any classroom. -Randolph Randy Camp

More at http://www.goodreads.com/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment