Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Prayers for Kaira

Making the transition from adolescence to adulthood isn't easy for anyone. I've seen Kaira in some of her darkest moments, and I've witnessed a few of her sunny days as well. No, just like all of us, Kaira's not perfect. Her life hasn't been easy, but what I love about this young lady is that underneath all of that hard, crusty stuff is a young, determined beautiful lady with a kind, giving heart.
On this Wednesday morning here in April, I'm saying my morning prayers for Kaira (who, by the way, calls me 'Grandpa') as she ventures forth into the next phase of her young life, and as she told me yesterday, "I'm pulling my stuff together so I can be a mature adult." As I pray this morning, please join me to send Kaira positive vibes and encouragement her way as she continues her journey towards independence and further growth.
May God bless and watch over Kaira and all of you. - Randolph Randy Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment