Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Thursday, May 19, 2016

My First Love

Writers usually live somewhat boring lives so I'm always puzzled when readers are interested in my private life. Recently, I'd received a few letters asking me if there was anyone special in my life. I've never been one to kiss n' tell but I will spill the beans about my very first love. Ready? Here we go...Well, I was 12 years old and I was watching 'Butterfield 8' at a cousin's house. When I first saw 'Gloria Wandrous' (played by Elizabeth Taylor) something strange happened to me. At that time I didn't know what hormones were but now I know that I certainly had some because my body was doing things it never done before. Yep, it's true, that day (at age 12) I fell in love...and get this, still today (at age 55) I still get all gooey inside whenever I see Liz on screen. - Randolph Randy Camp


PS: Just in case if anyone is interested, my all-time favorite movies are 'Imitation of Life', 'To Kill A Mockingbird', 'A Patch of Blue', 'Billy Jack', and 'Butterfield 8'


More at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment