Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Virtual Classroom

Recently I was reminded of why I absolutely love writing and blogging so much. A few days ago, one of my posts was taken to a level that I found to be very interesting. It’s a wonderful thing when a reader or a fellow writer takes your original post in a total new direction or add their own angle to it, which gives it more color and depth. As long as we respect one another in the end, it’s okay with me when a viewer or a fellow blogger expresses a different opinion than my own because, overall, we all benefit from seeing a snapshot of the world through the microcosm of our blog posts. Writing and blogging are great ways to express yourself, and when others comment and share their own opinions about your initial message then your post becomes an engaging, virtual classroom in which all viewers can benefit from.
So, here’s a big Thank You to all of my readers, fellow bloggers and writers for expressing yourselves and sharing your views and opinions with the rest of us. I wish you all great success with your blogs and your other writing projects. – Randolph Randy Camp
More at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment