Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Saturday, August 1, 2015

YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!

DON’T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU…YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!
DON’T GIVE UP! KEEP WRITING! If you’re a writer in your heart of hearts, then write ’til your fingers are numb. There have been times when I’d felt like throwing in the towel and giving up on my writing dreams, but even after stuffing all of my writing materials underneath my bed and deep into my closet, only two days later there I was digging it all back out again. Even after scanning through your pile of rejection letters, you must (and you will) find the inner strength to fight discouragement. Take your rejection letter and turn it over to use the backside as scrap paper and keep writing. If you’re a screenwriter, you must envision the audience watching your movie as you’re currently writing it. If you’re a novelist, you must envision your readers physically holding and reading your book as you are presently writing your first draft. – Randolph Randy Camp
Learn more at http://www.goodreads.com/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment