Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Unexpected Gifts


Before a lively roundtable book talk with New York high school students, I was honored and presented with a nice ‘Thank You’ plaque and an elegant dime-bracelet, which was a replica of the bracelet that’s a crucial part of the plot in my novel ’29 Dimes: A Love Story’, in which the students read as a class assignment and superbly acted out key scenes (from the novel) on stage in the auditorium.
I don’t normally blog about the casual ‘thank you’ gifts that I get from doing book talks but these recent gifts were just too remarkable for me not to share them with you. Yes indeed, needless to say, I was just blown away when I saw the beautiful plaque and the shiny bracelet. – Randolph Randy Camp
More at http://www.goodreads.com/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment