Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Writing Challenges: Time and Voices

WRITING CHALLENGES: TIME and VOICES…Needless to say, any writer would tell you that procrastination and actually making time to write is one of the greatest challenges of finishing any project. For me, personally, when I don’t feel like typing, I go old school, and I simply jot down a few handwritten notes. When I’m fully energized and motivated again, I would start typing. While writing ‘Monica A Short Story Collection’, one of the other challenges I encountered was writing in the voice of a fourteen-year-old girl. Allie is one of the main characters in the story ‘Heaven’, and looking at the world from her POV certainly made me totally step back and wipe away all of my maleness. Choosing from whose POV will tell your story is a unique challenge. Ask yourself who is best suited to connect with your audience or your readers when making this decision. More at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment