Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Your World Too

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and Birthday Wishes. I take nothing for granted. When I was very young I didn’t even know what it meant to have indoor plumbing or running water. I’ll never forget my humbled beginnings and the backwoods of Spotsylvania County where my dreams were shaped. As a child I used to sit on the bank of the Rappahannock River, watch the water flow and daydream about becoming a writer one day.
Today I’m so blessed and grateful. I truly appreciate every one of you. Regardless of your beginnings, regardless of whatever, don’t let anyone or anything stop you. Whatever limitations or labels others have placed upon you it’s your own description of yourself that matters most. Always remember that you’re uniquely special, valuable and that this is your world too. – Randolph Randy Camp
More at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment