Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Class n' Strength

My heart hurts sometimes when I think about today’s world in which our young people must navigate through. During my visits to schools I love meeting kids who are so optimistic about the future in spite of the hatred and negativity around them. I’m always a bit pumped up after our classroom discussions because more times than not, a certain viewpoint was made and something truly amazing was said by a student and it just blew my mind. These kids give me hope…hope that brighter days and times are possible.


Over the years I’ve learned to concentrate on my own life and do whatever I can do to make my life better and to make the world a better place, instead of complaining about things or concentrating on what others are doing.


For those of you out there going through rough n’ tough times but yet you’re not cursing at the world and not cursing at those around you, well, that takes a lot of strength and you have a lot of class. When I was younger I used to blame others sometimes for my own doings but now I know exactly where to point my finger…at myself. What I’ve learned from my past misgivings and mistakes is that my focus is on not what took place yesterday but what I’m doing today and what will I do tomorrow.


No, it’s certainly not easy staying positive especially in this sometimes chaotic world, but whatever you do, please don’t let others dampen your spirit. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! – Randolph Randy Camp


More at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment