Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Monday, October 15, 2018

Trying To Get It Right

I’m certainly not perfect and I’ve made plenty of mistakes. But, today, I’m trying to get it right.


One of the greatest joys of my life is to see a young person take flight, especially if they’ve had a bumpy start. Taking Kaira under my wings has been a real blessing. Ironically, I think that I’m learning more things from her than she from me.


Fostering and mentoring a youth is challenging and rewarding, and I highly recommend finding out more about it in your local area.


Have a great day Everyone, and as Kaira and I continue on this journey, please keep us in your thoughts as we try our best to get it right. – Randolph Randy Camp


More at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment