Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Human Error

Every now and then we hear of these situations whereby a person’s skin color has unfortunately caused another person to make a human error. In my personal life this week, I had to face this superficial judgment head on, and I must be honest with you, I’m still deeply troubled by it.
Imagine a White supremacist refusing medical help once he or she finds out that their attending nurse or doctor is African-American. If the patient is conscious, he or she may possibly request to be attended by a White nurse or a White doctor. It’s terribly sad that America is still dealing with these superficial human errors in 2017.
Because of these unfortunate situations, I’ve gain a better understanding of God’s intervention in our human decisions. Now I truly understand why, in certain cases, a patient arrives at the hospital in an unconscious state. Did God intervene to prevent this patient from making another human error? – Randolph Randy Camp
More at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment