Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Get Up!

The true meaning of Easter always makes me think of everyday people who, at times, gets this fantastic urge to resurrect or re-invent themselves. In certain ways, we’ve all been there at one time or another.
It’s an inspiring and wonderful thing to see someone get back up on their feet after falling down. I can’t tell you how many times I felt like a failure during my 56 years on this earth.
For all of you who’ve been knocked down once or twice, I hope that you rise again and surround yourselves with positive people as you continue your journey towards a happier and better life for yourself and your loved ones. Have a Happy Easter, Everybody! – Randolph Randy Camp
More at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment