Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Shine On Baby, Shine!


Ever since I can remember I was always attracted to stories that had a bit of truth in them and the ones that left me with a sense of hope that things will get better. And, to this day, when I write my own original stories, I try to embed bits of hope and a sense of truth in them as well. Without a doubt, the book ‘The Little Engine That Could’ changed my life as a kid, and certainly lit the first spark of inspiration for me becoming a successful writer one day.


What are your favorite books or movies? In the movie department, ‘Imitation of Life’, ‘To Kill A Mocking Bird’, ‘Butterfield 8’, ‘Billy Jack’, and ‘A Patch of Blue’ are my personal all-time favorite films. Each one of these movies had touched me in a special way when I first watched them so many moons ago, and each of them definitely had a hand in giving me the audacity to dream and possibly think that one of my very own stories would ever grace and come alive on the big silver screen some day.


As 2017 continue to roll out, I sincerely hope that all of you, especially my dear fans,  readers, friends, and followers from all around the globe, become one step closer to your own goals and dreams, and that your life will continue to shine with an abundance of  inspiration, hope and truth.  Yes, indeed, I hope you all shine brightly in 2017! Shine On!- Randolph Randy Camp


(PHOTO: Independent Film Producer Rachel Rand with Screenwriter Randy Camp, 2017)
Learn more at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment