Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Unattended Tools

Aside from writing I also enjoy woodworking. The other day I walked into my backyard shed and looked at my carpentry tools. It hit me that I hadn’t touched those tools in quite awhile, which got me thinking about how we sometimes don’t utilize our own God-given, natural talents. Some of you are gifted architects, engineers, painters, teachers, carpenters, mechanics, electricians, writers, ect., but, for whatever reason, we often come up with somewhat-convincing excuses for not using our own tools. And I’ll be the first to admit that I’m certainly guilty of this. I told myself that I was going to make at least ten new bird houses this year. After I finish this piece and step away from this computer, I'm going to start making my first bird house of 2017. (I currently have 16 bird houses in my backyard and front yard.)

Do you have tools not being used? Is there a singer inside of you? Do you have a great business mind? Is there a great story inside of you that only you could write? Do you often come up with great product ideas? Is there a great inventor inside of you? How much happier and much more fulfilling and meaningful would our lives be if we started using our unattended tools? – Randolph Randy Camp
More at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment