Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Running Water

It’s a dream come true for me to be able to write and connect with people from around the world with my words and stories. I celebrated my 55th birthday this past week, and I want to thank EVERYONE for all of your birthday wishes and gifts. I came from humble beginnings, and I take nothing for granted. I’m always blown away by the slightest connection and interaction with my readers, followers, friends and family. I’m truly fortunate to have received emails and gift cards from folks all around the globe. It’s not too often that I find myself blushing, but this year, for some reason, my birthday wishes and gifts poured in from people and places that I honestly didn’t expect. Yes, indeed, I’m truly a blessed man.
Growing up in rural Spotsylvania County, Virginia, our family and many other families around us did not have running water (modern plumbing and sewage system inside the home). So, in taking nothing for granted, I’m very appreciative of all gifts and blessings bestowed upon me, but I’ll always be extremely grateful for my sight, the fingers on my hands, the air in my lungs and running water all around me. – Randolph Randy Camp
More at https://www.amazon.com/author/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment