Randolph Randy Camp

Randolph Randy Camp
SCREENWRITER/ NOVELIST

Monday, September 22, 2014

Failing as Humans, Passing as Robots

What’s happening to us? Are we failing as human beings and passing as robots? Just look at myself for example, here I am sitting at this computer typing symbols into space when I could be calling or visiting one of my children who I haven’t seen in awhile.
Are you an executive sitting behind a big glossy, oak desk reading a computer screen full of numbers? If so, as an executive, when was the last time you actually made a big impact on someone’s life, perhaps authorizing an impromptu, well-overdue promotion to one of your employees?
After I finish this post, I’m going to call one of my kids. I don’t think I’m quite ready yet to become a robot.  And although I like being human, I need to work on being a better human. – Randolph Randy Camp
Learn more at http://www.goodreads.com/randolphcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment